Happy Birthday, North! Kanye and Kim Kardashian West's Daughter Turns 5 Today- Friday

Happy birthday, North 
Kanye and  Kim Kardasian West first child officially turns 5 today, this Friday. And the lucky little girl has already received some sweet messages on social media from her famous family, including her very proud mama.
“My baby girl turns 5 today. Never did I think back then that I would have my best friend for life!” Kardashian West, 37, captioned a photo from North’s joint birthday bash with her cousin Penelope Scotland, who turns 6 next month.
I’m so honored to be your mom Northie! You have brought more joy into my world than I ever could have imagined. I can’t believe your so big now!” continued the reality star, who’s currently celebrating with North in New York City.
“The luckiest girl in the world to be best friends with your cousins and have the most magical parties together! I love you so much birthday girl

No comments:

Comment here

Powered by Blogger.