Assurance: I want a G-Wagon for my birthday, Ella Mensah cries out like Chioma

A few days agGhanaian born Nollywood actress, Ella Mensah was on the news for marking her birthday with the release of raunchy photos on social media.


During the week, she told Inside Nollywood, when asked about her reasons for releasing the photos, that she was simply expressing the beauty God has blessed her with.

The actress, whose career had been marked with laurels and accolade also revealed that she yearns for the Chioma-Davido experience for her birthday, only that her choice of car is not Porsche.
"have always wanted a G-Wagon as a birthday, gift but I›m yet to get that. I still hope for someone to buy me my dream car. But I have got so many things from a lot of good people»
Also speaking about the choice in men, the Ghanaian actress disclosed why she likes Nigerian men.
“A Nigerian man to me is not like any other man, they are good and bad at the same time but it all depends on the number you are on his priority list. But they are generally very good men.”

No comments:

Comment here

Powered by Blogger.