Woli Agba Celebrate double joy

Happy times are here for popular comedian, Ayo Ajewole, a.k.a Woli Agba.
The leading social media stick producer and Instagram Parish Members (IPM) overseer is no doubt, fulfilling his dream in his career, as well as blessed as a fruitful husband.

Woli Agba has shown no sign of tiredness since he broke into the limelight. Instead, he has become the toast of many.
In the bid to adhere to his fans’ requests, he has produced his first comedy movie entitled: Baba Ijo.

The other development that has further excited the comic-actor  is that he has become a father. He broke the news on his social media handle saying, “Behold, my prince arrived safely. Daddy is now a father; glory to God.”
“It is indeed double joy and this can only be done by God. I thank Him for the grace I have enjoyed in my career and the unquantifiable love I am receiving from my fans on a daily basis. It is really awesome. I cannot thank them enough because it is so numerous. It is only God that can repay them.

“I am happy for the success of the production of Baba Ijo, but I want people to pay keen attention to the message even with the fact that they would be fascinated with the comedy. On my new gift, it is the joy of every family to be fruitful. I thank God for adding to my family and making me a proud father. I am still overwhelmed with the joy. I was astonished to see him cry and discovered that he is a boy when I carried him with my bare hands. I thank my wife for everything and fans the world over,” he added.

No comments:

Comment here

Powered by Blogger.